Monday, November 10, 2008

Portland Life

Sadly there really isn't much to report.  I'm still in the Portland, OR area working to find a job and doing some odd jobs to make ends meet.  I finally started the Google quality rater position and now need to put in 10-30 hrs a week in front of the computer.  For the most part a really boring job, but the money is okay and I have rent to pay.  Julie and I talk everyday and are still trying to make plans for the future.  Basically she is looking at a number of paths and I'm still looking for a job to settle into.  I did get out kayaking both days this weekend and had a great time.  I love steep creeks!  I have also been running a ton trying to gear up for yet another marathon.  I figure if I'm going to be unemployed than I should at least be in good shape and happy about that.  I will be running the NCR Trail marathon back in MD the Sat. after Thanksgiving.  Well, that is about it.  I'm looking forward to another couple of weeks back east with family and friends.

(Sorry for no photos again, but it has been rainy and cloudy here all week!)

No comments: