Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Next

I've been settling into work for the past few weeks and trying to shake this lingering cold.  I haven't run at all and haven't been out kayaking.  I did get two days in the snow, and this last Wednesday I got to ride my powder board in over 34" of fresh snow.  It was wet and heavy, but it was still fresh snow:)  I've done a little side work for Skagen and will not be working for Google any more.  I'm working hard to figure out the logistics for Julie and my move to Portland.  The priority right now is finding us a place to live out here, as I have to be out of my apartment by the end of the month.  I've got a full schedule of weekend work events and work until Easter time when I head back east to catch up with family, pack my things, and drive Julie and I back out to Portland.  Please stay well and stay in touch.  Peace.....

No comments: