Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Work, Work, Work

I started at Land Rover of Honolulu last Tuesday, and have sold two used LR3s already.  One today and one yesterday.  Basically I have been busy accumulating leads, following up, training, and selling cars.  I also put in some hours with Skagen, and remembered how much fun mall retail was around the holidays (hopefully you can hear the sarcasm in my voice!).  The new schedule has taken some getting use to:  6am run, 7:30am commute, 8:30 arrive at work, off work at 6pm, and home a little before 7pm.  Trying to get to bed early hasn't worked all that well, but I'm working on it.

Julie has also been busy at work.  The winds have also gone back to normal, East at 15-25 mph.  Julie has been enjoying the windsurfing and managed to get in a kiteboarding lesson as well.  She enjoyed it, but I don't thing she is going to give up windsurfing anytime soon:)

Enjoy the week leading into Christmas.  Julie and I are thinking of you all.  We are also really excited that her parents and sister will be in Hawaii later tonight.  Sorry there aren't any photos this week, but I've been a bit busy.  Next post coming on Christmas.

No comments: